Tuesday, January 10, 2017

(Together) Responsible For All









I haven't traveled in your skin or even your shoes
I don't know why you don't or do what you do

I'm not here to pass judgement, like I'm holier than thou
Or give you ancient rebukes from the Gita or Tao

Not here to criticize, or cast any stones
 The only thing I'm an expert in is shit of my own

My own problems, phobias, hates, and fears
And by pointing the finger at you won't make my issues disappear

So I work to save my soul from the clutches of doubt
With every action i display I hope the example helps you out

Cause, we're in this together, each responsible for all
So, if we are not lifting each other up
the whole race will fall


T.C

I am Tim Clark  all rights reserved c. 2017










No comments:

Post a Comment