Thursday, April 13, 2017

Your Beautiful Lips



I do not own this pic


The way they kiss, and feel, and part
The way they say my name
excites my heart

The way they sigh
 when we love
That devilish grin
when you can't get enough

The way they touch my ear 
when you let a secret slip

Everything about them
I love

Your lips

The way they smack
when you doubt my
words

The way they frown
when your words aren't 
heard

The way they 
look
when you
speak your mind

Or the knowledge
they spit
 that's impresses
me every time 

The way they smear lipstick
on the cup
you sip

Makes me dig everything
about them

I love
your lips

So come close and
touch me,
Bae

And in the night we
will lay

You in my arms
Me in your hips

And I will
love everything
about your
beautiful
lips

T.C


Iam Tim Clark All rights reserved c 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment