Sunday, April 30, 2017

As She Sleeps








Let the rain fall down as she sleeps
 I will kiss her on the cheek

As I quietly leave the bed
Dealing with life issues in my head

Sitting at the piano or strumming the guitar
Thinking about my sleepy little superstar

How she always has my back
And stands by my side when the world attacks

 How she falls out on my chest
Whenever she puts my skills to the test

Her encouraging words and her arousing touch
How she looks in my eyes like she loves me so much

Even when I fall from grace
She's in my hair and kissing my face

How she affectionately invites me in
to bury my frustrations in her skin

She settles me down with her sighs
 Steals my heart with the tears in her eyes

And then she falls into slumber deep
So, let the rain fall down as she sleeps

T.C

Iam Tim Clark All Rights reserved c 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment