Monday, May 8, 2017

The Puzzle







I was told I could strengthen my mind
If I did a puzzle from time to time

It didn't have to be daunting 
over even complex

Just something that encouraged
a lil bit of mental flex

So, I picked a puzzle and got down
to work

Bringing the pieces together
 nearly drove me berserk

Till I learned to work my breath
and hone my focus

Subtleties were uncovered that 
were previously unnoticed

Persistence sans attachment
brought moments of clarity

The third eye chakra awakened
inside of me

Strengthening my weaknesses 
Soothing away stress

Smoothing over rough edges
I accomplished more by struggling less

Now that the pieces are
coming together
I'll never go back

I will consistently
practice on the puzzle here on my yoga
 mat

T,C

Iam Tim Clark All rights reserved c 2017







No comments:

Post a Comment