Monday, March 25, 2013

I am Free

I am free
I am free

I know you don't 
understand 

but that's just me

Connecting with my
higher self

my life force energy

Thanking my God
 or  The Creator of the world, 
as I see

Yes, even in my
beliefs

I am free

I am free
I am free

Respectful of who 
you are

and who
you choose to be

Never, ever inhibiting
your
progress

or your creativity

whether I agree with you
or 
 adamantly disagree

 adoration  
of individuality is 
the key

for mutual respect is a component of being free

I am free
I am free

I am free, eternally 

Connecting with all 

and all that will ever be

with reverence, homage and perspicuity

While unique in my
experience
I embrace
all reality

With an open mind or better yet
a universal mentality

From the trivial to the Theory of Relativity

I am heaven, I am earth, I am all the galaxies

Thank God almighty,  I am free

T.C








No comments:

Post a Comment