Monday, July 3, 2017

The Post Card








Please forgive me
but we are all searching 
for the life

That we promised ourselves
in our youthful strife

Please understanding me
I meant your life well

But time tells us 
how long we must
dwell

Hope you are well

Hope you are well

I'm happy and stronger
than I've ever
been

For age will 
,if 
we let it,
teach our
hearts to mend

So I send this postcard
With this story 
to tell

My dear friend 

I pray
 you are well

Pray
 you are well

Life is the great adventure
Inward is the path

But the outside illusions
will easily
complicate the math

Please understand
what we had will
never die

But with every season
comes the time to say
goodbye

So I send this postcard
Special Delivery
online mail

To say 
Thanks for being 
a part of my life

And,
 I hope
you are
well

Dear friend,
I wish you well

T.C

Iam Tim Clark All Rights Reserved c 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment