Wednesday, June 19, 2013


I Wish You Well


I wish you plenty of energy to take on your day
And your hours of work feel like play

That the people you meet become lifelong friends
That your face feels the sun and your backs to the wind

That everything you touch turns into gold
and when you're faced with a challenge you feel really bold

That you have your favorite song stuck in your head
and that you always find favor and your never misled

I wish you well


I wish you a comfortable temperature 
to take a nap

A cute little puppy to lay in your lap

A big cozy chair for your favorite read

And plenty of love so you're never in need

I wish you well

I wish you well, my friend 
and a long life too

And most importantly the courage 
and foresight to make your dreams
come true

T.C

No comments:

Post a Comment