Friday, January 25, 2013

Todays Distractions 

Today would b a great day to start reaching my potential.
So i sit down with a pen & pad cause planning is essential

As I stare into space without a thought I can use
I reach for the remote and start watching the lil news

Just a minute and I'll b, right back at my task
Now the stories are repeating. It's been an hour? That was fast!

guess music would be better, so I turn off the screen
Soft music, comfy chair has me waking from a dream

Must b tired, I'll think better if I take me a nap
From my slumber I've awaken & feel more like crap

Am I hungry? Have I eaten? Maybe that's what I lack?
So I grab a lil something. Nothing big, just a snack.   

But the days got me exhausted & my minds feeling fried
So tomorrow I'll start differently I'll start reaching from inside.

TC

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sometimes we just gotta let our brain wander unfocused and our bodies be lazy. It rests us and makes us ready to kick ass!

    ReplyDelete